So Glad You Decided to Stop By

Monday, February 11, 2008

Sunday @ Felllowship Holden

Can I just say Holy Rock!!!

Sunday morning was an incredible time. We opened with a rendition of "Machinehead" by Bush. It was awesome! The worship music was right on, and the message that Jeff brought was insanely good!

I never realized how much I whine about my "Difficult" or "Full" days. How about how often I justify not reaching out on a regular basis, because I'm too busy. God really impressed upon me that I need to incorporate outreach into every facet of my "Schedule."

* What's up with me and the " " marks today!! Oh well.*

Seriously though. Outreach can happen any where and at any time. I need to ask God to keep that in my mind.

Be ever watchful for oportunities to share the love of Christ with people.

Living out loud
Al

No comments: